It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 00:03

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 06 Jul 2012, 18:12 
Начинающий игрок

Ok,

Of course you would have a lot to script, etc.

This would be a group event for teams of 2.

It is a PVM event,
you have to purchase an expensive ticket in altair (200k) for The Colosseum
and the ticket is given to The Colosseum Master : he will teleport the 2 player team to a big area (which developer will have to make a big building or something) Once the players are in The Colosseum nobody else can start/give ticket for the colosseum quest untill the 2 player team is finished. (But others can watch at side of Colosseum if they want to go to Colosseum watching portal)
let me explain.. waves of monsters will come
at first weaker monsters appear a bunch of them, after they die
another wave of harder monsters appear, soon it will be very hard monsters
and soon you will probably die. however far your team makes it through the monsters
determines what your prize will be...

1st - 3rd wave of monsters reward: copper key for Colosseum Treasure Chest = (use key for chest for decent loot)
2nd-4th wave of harder monsters reward: bronze key for Colosseum Treasure Chest = (Use key on chest for good loot)
5th - 7th wave of VERY hard monsters reward: Silver key for Colosseum Treasure Chest = (use key on chest for great loot)
8th-10th wave of crazy hard monsters , If beaten to this wave, Reward: GOLD key for Colosseum Treasure Chest (use key on chest for awesome loot)

Once the event is finished, flag the players with a 24 hour timer before they can do that quest again.

This kind of 24 hour timed event will have people who wait for events to come in at ALL times of the day, to do their colosseum quest, therefore more players will be on... which is attractive to the newer people trying the shard out. I used to run my own UO server/shard so i know the amount of scripting for this kind of event can be massive. But i am bored and at work and trying to come up with some workable ideas :)

PostPosted: 07 Jul 2012, 07:24 
Эксперт

Not bad :) It's just Wap is really busy with a project atm, but I think he'll like it too.