It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 08:41

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Toplist
PostPosted: 11 Nov 2013, 04:03 
Новичок

Greetings members and staff of UORPG. I wish to invite you to take a look at http://gameserverlists.com/ for some of your needs.

As of the time I am typing this Game Server Lists has an Alexa ranking of 1,789,129 while fansitelist has a ranking of 3,234,128. What does this mean? By itself it truly means nothing for certain. But generally speaking this does mean that under a truly organic situation when someone visits a search engine and searches for Private Ultima Shards that Game Server Lists will come up first and get seen more often than fansitelist will. So I believe it would be in your interest to get your server registered and appearing on Game Server Lists to improve your traffic.

On a further note at GSL I make sure members are not competing against servers that have been deads for months or years. 30 days without a single vote results in a listing being removed from my list completely meaning they are no longer clogging the list making you compete against garbage. I don't know about you but I am tired of having to compete against zombies for my hard work.

Additionally I tend to make it a point to help the members of GSL with tech needs when possible such as SEO, raising rank, and scripting when possible.