It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 22:15

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 07:24 
Начинающий игрок

Hi, must seems strange, but I would like to get back the original craftable items, that you deleted (specialy for carpentry, like crafting some furniture)... Its cool to get a big house, but when you got nothing to put inside, except putting lots of piece of armor as a decoration, i think it just became sad.

Im not asking for a lots of furniture, i know most of them doesnt do any thing, but still better then 10 chest 2 or 3 table and some chair as the decoration.

(Theres more smilies on the forum then item to craft in game lol) ~x( ^:)^
:ympeace:

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 07:31 
Бывший член администрации проекта

brulis wrote:
(Theres more smilies on the forum then item to craft in game lol) ~x( ^:)^
:ympeace:

Sad, but true

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 08:00 
Начинающий игрок

By the way, I just noticed that we doesnt get any experience when lumberjacking and get some low experience by mining.

Im playing a Crafter, and seriously, im mad about what I can do and what i cannot do... We get real low experience for mining, no experience for lumberjacking, and something normal when we craft.
And for the Ore, wow, its so hard to get a good stock of anything else then Iron.

Maybe you could give some experience for lumberjack (after all, its a crafting skill, why a crafter wouldnt get experience for this...) and give a little more of the rare ore.
And for the afk miner, which are probably the problem why its so rare.... to control them. Maybe you should penalised those afk and let the real player get what they are working for !!!!
*After 1 hour of mining and 150% mining, only got 10 steel ingot and over 3k iron...

(Im not a huge fan of the punishement, but i prefer seeing bad player being punished then being myself punished because of their bad attitude)

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 08:09 

Hey, harvesting DOES give you A LOT of experience! And crafting too actually, you just need some higher level metals/logs...

You just have to find different types of trees. Click on a tree and u will see the name. When u'll reach lvl 9, you will get really nice amounts of exp, also from mining, you just need to seek these huge rocks. There are a lot of dark crystal/lava/elemental rocks on the islands North of the Swamp which is also North of Trinsic.

Also in Buccaneer's Den, there is like a hundred of black steel rocks which also give nice exp. And you need to be only level 6 to mine black steel rocks.

You will need a boat though, you can't use rune magic to teleport to any of the islands.

Moonglow is rich with birch for example...

Just travel around and you will find a lot of interesting stuff :)

Oh... and you will have to be in the battle projection of the world, when harvesting, unless your account is premium you can stay in peace projection(You can activate 1 week of premium account, by typing ".premium" in te game).

To switch projections, you will have to find a pentagramme in one of the big cities: Britain(Quintar), Vesper(Aiventis), Trinsic, Minoc, Yew(Rheos) or the Dark Dungeon of the Army of Darkness.

Last edited by Aimed on 04 Feb 2014, 08:17, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 08:13 

Here, read this about World Projections
http://en.uorpg.net/modules.php?name=Co ... age&pid=63

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 08:18 
Начинающий игрок

This is the problem im talking about... we talk about crafter, they arent used to mine in dangerous place. This world is really... but really more dangerous than any other server I've tried. And crafter are limited by their fighting skill, so im not a real fan of the exploration when theres a juge danger of losing everything (And most of the real crafter will say im right) the others doesnt care, because they will just start their program to mine afk while they fight with an other player...

I look at my brother which is a fighter, and for the same time playing (1 hour), i came back with 10k gold while crafting and he came back with 150k gold for fighting... he got like 150-200k experience and I got like 10k experience...

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 08:22 

Hahaha, belive me it changes dramatically... crafters provide MUCH more gold by harvesting resources.

Buccaneer's Den is an empty island with only black steel and a few mithril rocks, no danger there. A few islands have cyclops and ogres walking around but it's relatively safe.

You have to understand that this harvesting system is made in a way, which lets people who harvest by hand to provide MUCH more than AFK macroers mining in caves 24/7.

For example.. if u sail to Buccaneer's Den, you will mine up to 80? Or more black steel ore there within 20 minutes?
If u sail to the south of BD, there is an island where u can get about 25 elemental ore and 15 mysterious logs and also some elven and mithril, within like 10 minutes.

There is no way some afk macroer can compete with that amount of ore. Just try to explore... islands are relatively safe, I'm telling you.

You can even go naked with a few iron pickaxes and a boat.

I agree that exploring on the mainland is dangerous with all the wolves and puma's.... they're damn agile and quick. But islands are really safe, no quick monsters there.

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2014, 09:15 
Начинающий игрок

Ok, so I almost got the money for a boat, going to check this !

(But proposition for more craftable items, is still there... I want a bar and lots of gears to decorate my house)

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2014, 09:01 
Начинающий игрок

Still havent got any info about the possibility to bring more object to craft, so I Bump it !

(I dont want to be a spammer, but it could be really nice to craft more object). For now I just had a small marble tower shop and got nothing to put in as deco... Im trying to get more money to buy a bigger house and give this one to my nephew (which has played only 30 minutes lol) and I want to know if theres a possibilities that i can craft some more object. If yes, i will wait to buy a bigger one, otherwise, i wont spend too much money !)

*Im gonna wait patiently and wish to get a positive feedback*

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2014, 11:47 

You'll have to wait for an answer from Wap.