It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:55

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 10 Sep 2018, 22:02 
Начинающий игрок

Hi, i'm new to this shard and it looks very different and interesting to me, would love to go on playing, but getting informations about all the features is very hard to me, because i only can privet and spassiba, thats not enough i fear.
The homepage offers many informations but not enough, so my questions is, is there a sort of english wiki from uorpg.net ?
Or any other source that helps to get the ropes of this shard, fansites included.

Another great thing would be, if english speaking players tell me their char's name in this thread and are willing to let me ask them things ingame per PN, could help others also.
There is another thread with players, mentioning their names but it's 5 years old.

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2018, 01:44 
Руководитель проекта

What kind of information would you like to see? I think the website contains the main one.

https://uorpg.net/en/start
https://uorpg.net/en/information

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2018, 07:50 
Начинающий игрок

Those i read, but a wiki contains much more specific information. If the website would have all needed information, there would be no russian wiki. So i would like to know, if there is a english wiki for uorpgnet.

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2018, 13:46 
Руководитель проекта

I understand... mistake on the new site...
https://enwiki.uorpg.net
But really, this wiki's are not very usuful, contain a lot of outdated info... I'm planning to remove its complitely in the future.

But what kind of important infomation is not presented on the main site?

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2018, 19:27 
Начинающий игрок

I cannot say what info is missing. I have usually lots of questions( i dont know examples actually) when i play other games and i google for them, and i think other people are same as me.
A problem is, i cannot ask ingame, i dont speak russian.
A wiki has a own page to every item and how to obtain it for example. Or to a animal or all the things that are ingame. And on a own page you can put in that much information, the information on the homepage is good but very compact, many important details - important for newbies especially - are missing. The how, where, how much, why-things.
And: when i need info about something i just write servername and the thing i want info about into my search window and get usually to a wiki.
Without wiki there is nothing or always the info-site and i know it has not what i look for or i would know it already.
Thats why i asked for english players that allow me to ask ingame, but no one answered.
If you want more international people on your server, its vital to have a english wiki, if you want to stay russian, dont care about it.