It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 19:44

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UO AutoMap Not Working
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2018, 10:32 
Новичок

Just joined UORPG and downloaded UO AutoMap.. I can't get it to work, it says "unable to connect to updateAce".. then when I click "Start AutoMap" it says something about the download incomplete.. see the pics below..

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2018, 11:10 
English Support

Gorguruga wrote:
Just joined UORPG and downloaded UO AutoMap.. I can't get it to work, it says "unable to connect to updateAce".. then when I click "Start AutoMap" it says something about the download incomplete.. see the pics below..

Looks like there is no connection with AutoMap server.
Try using EnchantMap, its way better that AutoMap

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2018, 11:36 
Новичок

Vikky wrote:
Gorguruga wrote:

Looks like there is no connection with AutoMap server.
Try using EnchantMap, its way better that AutoMap

Thanks I just downloaded the Enhanced Map and it's great, worked straight away :D

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2018, 11:45 
Новичок

By the way do you know how do i get the free 50 million gold? I need to buy runebook for travels :)

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2018, 14:46 
English Support

Gorguruga wrote:
By the way do you know how do i get the free 50 million gold? I need to buy runebook for travels :)

50 million? Diamond Runebook? =)
For joining Discord you get 150k gold coins, also here on forum you can get from Administration 50k here : viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3120

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2018, 16:38 
Новичок

Vikky wrote:
Gorguruga wrote:

For joining Discord you get 150k gold coins, also here on forum you can get from Administration 50k here : viewtopic.php?f=54&t=3120

Ahh 50k + 150k lol.. ok nice income boost! i joined Discord and I put my name in the Thread.. where do i pick up the briefcase of cash? :ymhug:

PostPosted: 13 Feb 2018, 17:47 
Новичок

Vikky wrote:
Gorguruga wrote:

thx Vikky i got the 50k but now when i try to pick up my original cash pile it says "you cannot pick that up" and also in the vendor it shows much less available gold to spend.. it should be 102k total (my original 52k + the new 50k) but it shows 36k "gold available" when i try to buy something from the vendor