It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 09:47

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 02:32 
Начинающий игрок

Hello Administrators,

I recently have had issues with spell fizzling. It seems to happen mostly in the terethan keep, however I have gotten it in other places like despise and covetous dungeons. I will cast perfectly fine level 6 explosion (max magery + magery bonus from my gear) and then it will start to fizzle (10 times in a row) but it will fizzle instantly - no cast time. I would then try to cast a magic arrow or fireballs and they would fizzle as well. This goes on for at least 2-3 minutes at a time. Sometimes if I move some gear around I can cast one or two spells but then it goes right back to it. The only time that it gets better (temporarily) is when I completely log out for 10+ minutes and log back in. Then it will work for a little while but after 20-30 minutes it will go right back to fizzling.

Is there a known bug about this? I can show you if you want. It happens to me every day 10x a day.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 02:37 
Бывший член администрации проекта

It happens because you're trying to do combat actions/harvesting with 2 accounts from 1 IP address at the same time.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 02:57 
Начинающий игрок

So I should only run one account at a time?

I also am leveling up a player in noob dungeon for my wife, that is probably it.

Does the same IP address apply to a different computer?? I can use my laptop if need be.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 03:23 
Эксперт

Translate:
Администрация разделяет аккаунты, тебе нужно указать их. Либо через Aimed'a, либо на прямую Wap'у в личные сообщения.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 04:06 
Ветеран

Yeah , probably the best way for you will be to leveling another account on your laptop.

PostPosted: 24 Mar 2016, 18:12 
Начинающий игрок

Okay, cool. You guys were spot on. I left my guy attacking and looting to level while minimized and when I tried to cast it would interrupt and fizzle. The moment I closed the client I didn't have any issues.

Although my issue is fixed, why does this happen?? Is there any way to fix it?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]