It is currently 21 Jun 2018, 22:01

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Author Message
PostPosted: 30 May 2018, 07:00 
Offline
Новичок

Joined: 30 May 2018, 06:57
Posts: 1
I needed to stay afk and let hide, but I ended up being killed in a cove in a pace project... when I came back I had lost everything.

char name is Bila


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 31 May 2018, 04:19 
Offline
Руководитель проекта
User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2008, 19:08
Posts: 34838
Bila wrote:
I needed to stay afk and let hide, but I ended up being killed in a cove in a pace project... when I came back I had lost everything.

char name is Bila
Items have been returned to backpack.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Jun 2018, 18:56 
Offline
Новичок

Joined: 08 Jun 2018, 18:55
Posts: 1
Hello, I died and ended up losing my items, I was in the middle of the orcs and I was attacking a 2, the moment my wife called me and I placed her to move, she was pregnant and I went to see what had happened, hj when I logged my char was dead

login Stuent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2018, 01:48 
Offline
Руководитель проекта
User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2008, 19:08
Posts: 34838
stuent wrote:
Hello, I died and ended up losing my items, I was in the middle of the orcs and I was attacking a 2, the moment my wife called me and I placed her to move, she was pregnant and I went to see what had happened, hj when I logged my char was dead

login Stuent
Items have been returned to backpack.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2018, 03:04 
Offline
Новичок

Joined: 08 May 2018, 02:37
Posts: 5
I lost all my equipment and my boat. Exploring the islands "desert island" a Jim turned me into a chicken and killed me!
he broken my finances and my honor :)) :)) :))

char name Insurgente


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 11 Jun 2018, 04:57 
Offline
Руководитель проекта
User avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2008, 19:08
Posts: 34838
Insurgente wrote:
I lost all my equipment and my boat. Exploring the islands "desert island" a Jim turned me into a chicken and killed me!
he broken my finances and my honor :)) :)) :))

char name Insurgente
Items have been returned to backpack.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group