It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:40

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2020, 18:25 
Руководитель проекта

Dear players! Today is the anniversary of our beloved server, it is exactly 10 years since the launch of UORPG!
10 years is a serious period for a game project, we have gone from a small little-known server to one of the leading Russian Ultima Online servers.
Yes, the recent situation and priorities do not allow me to devote as much time to the project as I would like.
But I assure you, the project is still strong enough, has its own audience and resources, and I do not need it to bring any kind of income, so you can not worry about server stability, even if the online is not as high as we want. Hopefully, for at least another 10 years, UORPG will delight its old fans and Ultima Online players.
Congratulate everyone!!!

The letter event is launched. Kill the monsters, collect the letters, "UORPG.net" set can be exchanged to a gift by ogre on the Altair market.
All players can also apply on forum for 3 months of Premium and one gift.
From gifts you can get not only a parts of Blue Steel, but also the Anniversary armor. Attention, the Anniversary armor is temporary, these items will be removed from the server with the end of 2020.
Also a unique pet - Anniversary Fox drops out of the boxes.
Letters will fall until April 14, the exchange will be possible until the end of April.

P.s. Do not get coronovirus!