It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:37

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: 26 Aug 2013, 13:37 
Начинающий игрок

Thank you. I was surprised at how fast you had it done. I appreciate it very much.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2013, 18:42 
Начинающий игрок

I lost two bodies. One with all my stuff on it. I went and got my elementium plate mail to try and get my body back and then i lost my second body when i started lagging really bad. Could you please help me get them back? Username is Vaine

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2013, 20:13 
Руководитель проекта

kaiyus wrote:
I lost two bodies. One with all my stuff on it. I went and got my elementium plate mail to try and get my body back and then i lost my second body when i started lagging really bad. Could you please help me get them back? Username is Vaine
The bodies are returned to bank!

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2013, 21:00 
Новичок

Nick: drego
died in despise 3 because of lag spike. i spent all my money on that set

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 20:03 
Новичок

Hey i recentry explored terathan keep and got my hero killed between 50 spiders can you please help me getting it back, because it had evrything equiped what i had ingame nickname Deleviel

PostPosted: 01 Nov 2013, 21:16 
Руководитель проекта

guntars312 wrote:
Hey i recentry explored terathan keep and got my hero killed between 50 spiders can you please help me getting it back, because it had evrything equiped what i had ingame nickname Deleviel
The corpse is returned to bank. You have to pick your items out, because the corpse will be deleted.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2013, 00:34 
Новичок

Thank you sir, =]

PostPosted: 30 Jan 2014, 14:18 
Новичок

Aimed* wrote:
Wap has created a system to help people retrieve their lost items. If your corpse disappears in the peace projection of the world, it will be held in the "morgue" for 7 days. So if you got disconnected and couldn't log in or lost all of your stuff for some other reason in the peace projection, you have a chance of getting it back! We need you to describe what happened and we also need your in-game login( You can post it in this topic or write a PM to Wap)
NOTE: Use this feature only if you've lost really important items/ huge amount of your fortune. You will get your items back only if Wap thinks it's reasonable. Your corpse will be placed into your bankbox.

I died now to green dragon in shame lvl 2 and I couldn't login...I gess that my corpse disappear.
Char name is "Creonte" it's a mage

PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 00:27 
Руководитель проекта

Patati wrote:
Aimed* wrote:
Wap has created a system to help people retrieve their lost items. If your corpse disappears in the peace projection of the world, it will be held in the "morgue" for 7 days. So if you got disconnected and couldn't log in or lost all of your stuff for some other reason in the peace projection, you have a chance of getting it back! We need you to describe what happened and we also need your in-game login( You can post it in this topic or write a PM to Wap)
NOTE: Use this feature only if you've lost really important items/ huge amount of your fortune. You will get your items back only if Wap thinks it's reasonable. Your corpse will be placed into your bankbox.

I died now to green dragon in shame lvl 2 and I couldn't login...I gess that my corpse disappear.
Char name is "Creonte" it's a mage
The corpse is returned to bank. You have to pick your items out, because the corpse will be deleted.

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2014, 10:28 
Начинающий игрок

Hey people, yesterday i lost everything i had, i traveled to destard and some inhumanly fast deathwing beatles started to chase me, i tried to run but they were so fast they got me and killed in seconds, i had steel equipment with lvl 5 bow, i would be happy if you could give my equipment back..
My in game name is HammerFall

Last edited by Wap on 21 Feb 2014, 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
Corpse returned.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next