It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 05:01

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
PostPosted: 21 Feb 2014, 16:06 
Начинающий игрок

Thanks Wap!
I got it!

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2014, 17:10 
Новичок

My in game is Gokay. I am playing at work :( unfortunately i died during an afk time to orc shaman while hiding (probably walked over me) and when i am back corpse was already disappeared. I would be glad if i can get my items back, as i am just lvl 6. It's hard to get all those item in this level.

Thanks

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2014, 14:41 
Руководитель проекта

pengued wrote:
My in game is Gokay. I am playing at work :( unfortunately i died during an afk time to orc shaman while hiding (probably walked over me) and when i am back corpse was already disappeared. I would be glad if i can get my items back, as i am just lvl 6. It's hard to get all those item in this level.

Thanks
The corpse is returned to bank. You have to pick your items out, because the corpse will be deleted.

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2015, 19:04 
Новичок

Hello, my account is dustinmacdougall . Character is Dystoon

I was just killed about 15 minutes ago in the fourth floor of the shame Dungeon, with the Elder Gazers, Elder Ore Elementals, and Daemons. I was killed during a lag spike. I was able to recover my gear. But my Chaotic Polar Bear was killed. I am hoping to recover him.

Thank you!

Dustin MacDougall
dustinmacdougall@gmail.com

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2015, 20:22 
Руководитель проекта

dustinmacdougall wrote:

I was just killed about 15 minutes ago in the fourth floor of the shame Dungeon, with the Elder Gazers, Elder Ore Elementals, and Daemons. I was killed during a lag spike. I was able to recover my gear. But my Chaotic Polar Bear was killed. I am hoping to recover him.

Thank you!

Dustin MacDougall
The corpse is returned to bank. You have to pick your items out, because the corpse will be deleted.

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2015, 08:37 
Новичок

Thank you,

How ever, I did not need my corpse. I was hoping to get my "Chaotic Polar Bear" that was killed.

Wap wrote:
dustinmacdougall wrote:

Thank you!

Dustin MacDougall

PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 00:22 
Начинающий игрок

Hello people! i was killed around minoc on PVM realm and i cant find my corpse, can i get them back?
My in game name is HammerFall

PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 00:55 
Руководитель проекта

Hammerfall wrote:
Hello people! i was killed around minoc on PVM realm and i cant find my corpse, can i get them back?
My in game name is HammerFall

PostPosted: 14 May 2015, 01:06 
Начинающий игрок

thanks a lot Wap!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next