It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 17:48

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 02 Jul 2019, 19:50 
Новичок

First of all i amazed the system and works its so fun and amazing congratz for ur work.

i think can be made some improvements i play like 1-2 weeks and cant find any bugs or errors i think the reasons this server about its age and realy good thing. I like the premium system it dosent effect the game balance just help with the leveling time and some benefits too. And all players helpful and nice wish more know english players ^^ but have some and they are super helpful and alwasy reach them on discord. Btw discord server so nice all most have for every langugae rooms helps the meet new friends with own langugae its realy helpful.

(i have level 13 knight - 8 craftsman)

i love about this server:
-leveling its the most important for me and its not easy and not hard. while leveling u are not getting bored and newbie dungeon gets help fast leveling for begging and premium and premium+ lots of help too and worth it.
-classes realy balanced and realy fun
-skill system realy logical with ur class and love them too and i like so much
-artifacts and can be crafted its realy amazing and fun & profitable with ur craft chars i realy love this too
-enchanting system realy cool too and giving ur eforts
-spell system realy logical and new and useful love this
-craft menu's love them u dont need to macro programs it helps everyway its perfect
-craft materials like deposits etc love them its realy amazing too
-mounts and stat bonuses realy cool too
-Quest system so good thinking and helps a lot for all levels.
-pvp-pvm realy balanced and realy fun
-tournaments and events have all the time and realy good rewards and fun.
-love the house system and fence around them

i wish to see:
-premium can give exp bonuses for deposits finding and questing too
-diffrent colour rare dyes and furnutire dyes
-armors on vendors are high price and effecting economy lower price or something maybe fix that thing i dont know but economy realy high
-some items and mounts drop rate is low maybe can be upgraded
-i like the farm spots idea outside the newbiedungeon respawn times are so long it will help economy too and easy crafting maybe minnig for too for iron ingots only.

i play UO like 20 years in sphere and runuo this server like have both and more fun realy love this server i wish i was found earlier ^^ I see a lot of system and servers and if i be hones realy i most enjoyed this server.I'm very happy to be in this server and realy thankful the gm's for this server and amazing systems for it.
*sorry for my english its not my first languge ^^

in game nick: Zeuss

Last edited by Wap on 06 Jul 2019, 01:15, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for the review, Premium has been added.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2019, 21:10 
Новичок

Hello, to be honest , its a great shard , i play active since 2 week, and i anjoy, i play for 15 years as pvp, i train alot pvp but its not the same, its a lil a bit items based here, and its what i dont like alot, but i adapt myself to this style, im a mage i always be a mage, i dont like melee, and it seem there mage cant do anything in 1v1 against knight or other melee class on foot event, no ride. we need alot of space to survive , need alot more of micro gestion. and i would like to see more Defense from melee against melee class. I like that shard, the pve is cool, treasur map, crafting. poeple are helping eachother.
to be honest i would very like to see it less item based. its my critic about. Thanks.

Boorhu

PostPosted: 12 Dec 2019, 23:56 
Начинающий игрок

:O3

Last edited by Dildomasters on 14 Mar 2020, 01:04, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2020, 23:43 
Новичок

Классный сервер, много можно было бы предложить, но -это второй вопрос !
А так играю давненько посоветовал Спартак. Интересное PVP, на мой взгляд даже не обычное...
так все круто узнал о Uo rpg гугиль подсказал :)
а раньше давали на 1 мес премки, можно сжалиться дать и 30 дней :)
ник Ploo

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2020, 18:31 
Новичок

Hello, good morning to everyone, I last played online since I was 16, today I'm 34.. I saw many OU servers, with different types of different PvP and PvM systems. However, the UORPG experience is being very interesting and, above all, very fun. To be able to reach level 8 with a certain perseverance enjoying all that the PvM of the server has to provide for my current level, I am finding all these systems here fantastic. The biggest advantage is finding everything I need to know on the forum, wiki and especially on discord. It is amazing to be able to find everything about damage, durability or level of weapons you need to use, resources - how much skills to harvest and use and dungeons - maps, levels, falling treasures, it is so useful. It's the same as game controls, it's almost perfect! I love it when you train blacksmithing and you don't need to use any additional or auxiliary programs. The attribute system, with Str, Int, Dex bonuses - I've never seen it before, and I thought it was really cool. The weight limit is spectacular, you don't have to keep coming back all the time because it got too fast. I haven't created my crafter yet, but the weight system, I believe, will help a lot on my journey as a blacksmith. However the biggest advantage of the server is the possibility of getting the items sold by the other players on the site, this is wonderful. (Even though I don't have the resources to buy them). The system of chests in the dungeons is excellent for making some gold coins, not to mention the cave system for beginners, it helped me a lot until I went to Despise. One thing I didn't like, was the impossibility of healing my mount or animal with bandage, with the magic it takes a while and relatively speaking the animal helps with an additional damage for me, which is still very low level. But in the general context nothing that gets in the way. I'm looking forward to reaching the final levels to be able to do some pvp and interact with the guild and tournament systems. I would like to end by thanking the space here reserved so that I can tell you a little bit of how my experience has been here, and that this will inspire people to start, in the rest come and play with us and be part of this fantastic world that is the UORPG . Thank you. I'm sorry for the English.

Nick : Xin

I am trying to attach the account on the website but something is wrong. I received the link in the email, but when I clicked it I opened a page with an error.

Last edited by Wap on 23 Jun 2020, 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for the review, Premium has been added.

PostPosted: 14 Jul 2020, 23:34 
Новичок

hola buenas tarde :
1ª lo que mas me gusta del servidor es el tiempo que lleva funcionando y las posibilidades de diversion
2ª lo que menos me gusta es que no se puede decir bank desde las casa y resulta un poco incomodo , otra cosa que no me termina de gustar de este servidor es que paras poder minar y otras cosas hacer falta la cuenta premiunm por obligacion y eso no me gusta .

mi apodo en el juego es " Randolf "

y quiero decir que me gusta y estoy pensando en pagarme el premium un año sin mas un saludo y felicidades por este fragmento

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2020, 15:08 
Новичок

Hello, my nickname at stake is Ramses ... a Knight thanks to my friend Kuwant who was willing to show me the content of Shard in Stream.

I am Brazilian, living in Curitiba, Brazil, and I have always played on Brazilian servers, I had never played even on any Brazilian server hosted outside Brazil. Lately, however, Brazilian servers have had a very short useful life, 6 months to 1/2 years at the most. And that totally discouraged me from playing OU, I was determined to uninstall everything, delete everything I had from the game and forget about that phase of life.

However, a Brazilian colleague also said that he had started on an American server, and I decided to try, but I didn't even stay 1 week and I didn't adapt to "SkillsCap and StatusCap" .. And I tried to find some other "gringo" server.

And initially when I was researching Ultima Online servers, I came across the UO RPG, I liked the colors of the ores (I always liked shard that had ores, more colorful mounts), I liked the amount of options, but I had a certain fear for never playing on level, class servers and I thought I would limit myself a lot and ended up giving up trying here. I continued my search and found none that fit my taste.

So I started looking for a server in Portugal, where it would be easier to adapt thanks to the language, and I found a Discord where there were some Portuguese and Brazilians, and I asked for a good server, when Kuwant is willing to do a Stream and show the UORPG , then I fell in love with Shard right away. When he started showing the shard, in a few minutes he convinced me to download the necessary files and I started playing feeling like I was almost 20 years ago when I played Ultima Online the first time.

The UO RPG literally renewed my desire to play Ultima Online gave me a new life about this game that I love so much. Every day that I play these 2 weeks that I have played I learn something new, I know something new. The UORPG brought me nostalgia but also presents me with innovations. Definitely UORPG is the best Ultima Online Shard of the last few years, the only one that is really worth spending time playing because of the innovative systems that you have, you don’t get sick easily, you don’t get stuck. And if you reach level 20 and think and now what can i do? It has a war world all prepared to roll the madness 24h, if you don't like pvp very much, it has a peace world prepared to hunt for treasures, make a good pvm, explore an old world and a new world totally together and remodeled. And there are still so many good classes that you may want to upgrade from the beginning, but with the experience you have already acquired in that time.

I have to thank UORPG a lot for having given me a new life within Ultima Online, it is too good to know that there is still such a good Shard in 2020.

Regarding something that I would like to see in the UORPG, the only thing I saw in a Brazilian Shard that I think would be very nice, were PVP Chests, with tabs where I could put the pots of mana, life, etc ... tab where I could store all reagents in one place and lighter, you could put weapons and armor. With the exception that in this Shard you could only take something out of these chests while inside the house, no matter how much the trunk was light it was not possible to take something out of the chest while no bank or bag, only at home.

At the most I just have to thank the UO RPG for rescuing my desire to play Ultima Online.

PostPosted: 09 Sep 2020, 09:53 
Новичок

Hello! My in game name is Flixelpick. (I played before and honestly do not remember if I did this or not for free premium, I'll do it again anyway ^_^)

My brother and I have absolutely loved playing UO for like 20 years... We have played on many free shards that have given us an amazing nostalgia and fun... The parts we love about UO and all the free shards we have ever played are honestly all rolled into this one shard! UOrpg. The war and peace projections, the PvM and levelling system are great! (wish there was levels above all mobs in game), the artifacts we can find from killing monsters or opening chests is HUGE to us... Regular UO was missing that element. The PvP in this game is unreal! so much fun and balanced well, lots of tricks you can do, great in game commands which make for quick get up and go fighting from the start! My brother and I live for UO pvp. The events in this shard are so interactive and fresh, give you something to look forward to in an equalized environment (some of the time) to show off your true skills! The mix of war and peace projection events are great too for flavour ^_^

Honestly, I wish that animal tamers were more of a thing in UOrpg, I always loved playing them! I would like to see some special way to recall to islands maybe... or be able to log off on your boat safely to check resources on islands and such. I would really like to see a Druid class - maybe a shapeshifter that gets benefits from being in different forms. I also like the idea of perhaps implementing the "active" abilities with different weapons from normal UO that are already on the game but not able to be used. I understand it would take a lot of balancing but would really spice this shard up!

One more thing is I really enjoy the boss mechanic system. Killing a spawn to juice up to 100% then dropping the boss is really great and gives you a reason to farm the area instead of solely "boss searching". Azog here we come! hahaha

Anyways, I am looking forward to my time on this shard, living the nostalgia of UO in a new game in new ways is exciting for us! Even if I don't get the premium, I'm happy to share my thoughts and hope they help in some way!

Thank you!

Back to grinding ;)

Funxion2

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2020, 01:11 
Новичок

Merhaba,

Eski UO oyuncusuyum. Yaklaşık 10 yıldır Uo oynamadım, 2D sistem aynı olaylar, aynı konular UO dan sıkılmaya itmişti fakat UORPG yi incelediğimde çok ilginç buldum.
Daha önce görmediğim sistemler, itemler, binekler çok yaratıcı ve beni oyuna tekrar başlamaya teşvik etti.
Alışılmışın dışındaki sınıflar ve özellikleri çok etkileyici.
Seviye sistemi ve kasmak için uğraştırması ayrı bir heyecan katmış.
Büyü sistemi gerçekten mantıklı olmuş.
Otomatik etkinlikler güzel heyecanlı keyif veriyor.
Animal taming olayını burada çözemedim henüz binekler spawnlar nerede bulamadım, daha bir kaç gün oldu başlayalı mutlaka güzel bir sistem yaratılmıştır.
Sanırım bazı itemlerin düşme oranları yada yapımı zor olduğu için piyasa fiyatlarını çok yüksek buldum.
Website de bilgilendirme bölümünde craftla ilgili daha ayrıntılı bilgiler verilmeli. ( Robe yapımları, istenilen malzemeler gibi)
Zamanınızı boşa harcamayacağını ve keyif alacağınız bir server olduğunu düşünüyorum. Denemeden geçmeyiniz :)

Türkiye'den Selamlar.

İngame name : Alectr

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2020, 21:22 
Новичок

lo que mas me gusta del servidor es que tiene son sus eventos y sus sistema de mercado a la hora de buscar las cosas es muy util la verdad no hay que mirar uno por uno todos los vendors eso agiliza la busqueda, tambien me gusta la facilidad para subir los niveles con las quets aunque al principio cuesta hasta que el pj se forma un poco, pero una vez medio creado la facilidad para sacar dinero cazando tambien me gusta
lo que menos me gusta son los saves tan largos que hay y no poder recalear a las islas y desde las islas hace perder mucho tiempo utilizando barcos pero bueno es lo que hay, lo carisimo que es todo y algunos minibosss que son imposibles de matar cono el de la death
mi nick en el juego es "Gimli" sin mas un saludo