It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:17

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2020, 07:34 
Новичок

ПОКА ВСЕ ХОРОШО

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2021, 12:30 
Новичок

Hello. My ingame nick is Konykaa. I am 32 years old and I am from Czech republic. Ive been playing UO since 2001. I really do like pvp and also pvm. So there is all from both worlds. I hope I found my favorite server here.

I am so glad that Ive found your server. Me and my friend was trying find a good server for a while. And now we finally found you. We are especially pleased because of ingame system mechanics. Like leveling and pvp system. We do hate precasting so other servers with precasting are hardly unplayble for us. I wanna ask you for 14days premium account especially that I am mage and I wanna try all those summons and polymorfs. And the insurence of mount? Its great idea! I love it. The impression of server is really good. We dont not speak russian, but still we can comunicate here with other ppl. It seems to me, that community is not toxic here and its important for us too.

The sphere porting is also really great, but in the first time I was pretty missleaded with new names of the cities.. You know I am use to read .. Britain, etc. Also I do like the thing with faction.

I was observing few events and it was really nicely done. Especially what was shocking for me, that In one events was atleast 10 players playing activelly. Its huge participation. Atleast for me.
I also really do like the market. We was sitting there for a while with my friends and trying to found what those items are used for. It was fun. And we can get a nice display your server.

The only thing what I miss there are spells casted from scrolls . ( faster casting time ).

If I can say 3 thinks what I like the most, so it will be characters, pvp system and mini treasures in dungeons. And btw the newbie dungeon is so great. One of my friend is new guy in Uo and even him was pleased of nb dungeon.
The housing system is really great too. We are planning to get our first house!

Thank you for reading this and If you can allow us the 14days premium it will be great.

Lastly I wanna say that we are new players and it is hard for us to write something here, because are just fresh guys withou much experience. So hope it will be readable text for you.

My friend Ewiik is writing this in this topic right know. But we have a little problem with our last friend. nick: Rajcak . He is really bad in english and he dont speak russian
at all. Is there a chance that you get him premium for 14days too?

Btw.: We have a problem to fetch our acc to e-mail. It is not working for us.

https://uorpg.net/en/regmail call:
"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Thank you very much.

Konykaa

Last edited by Wap on 20 Feb 2021, 22:37, edited 3 times in total.
Thank you for the review, Premium has been added.

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2021, 13:06 
Новичок

Hello Everyone, let me introduce my self, my name is Ewiik and i have been looking for long time for server where i can play this amazing game. I used the uogateway.com site, and I was looking for a server where a lot of people play, but not where hundreds of players play. I was also looking for a server where I could start my character and I could start playing right away, after a long search and thinking I tried UORPG. It was a Bullseye, as they say!

I am universal player, wich means i enjoy PVE,PVP and also Crafting. Yesterday i start playing with my new character "Ewiik" and i choose Paladin. Whole day i was running in newbie dungeon with my friends, who also starts playing. We did some quests and kill some bosses there and it was FUN!. We loot some treasure kyes for chests there, and loot some gold and our first enchanting scrolls. It was worth it, we also managed to drop a few artifacts, but they were for a higher level, so we were looking forward to being of a sufficient level to be able to put them on. Now we are at lvl 8, and we hunting monster to complete quests.

Here are some observations that I really liked!
- Questing system is very smooth and enjoyable, and very user friendly.
- I never liked leveling system, but here i love it, almost every level i can wear new armors and weapons so at any time i get new level i am excited!
- Poiton system with intoxication is very original and very good idea, never seen than in others shards.
- Treasure chest in dungeons is awesome, I look forward to killing another monster and searching its corpse for the key to the treasure.
- I also really like the weapons and armor system, enchantment in the lineage style or MUonline is good. I'm really looking forward to trying to make some cool sword for my Paladin
- Two projections of the world are also great, just when I don't want pvp I play in a safe world but at the cost of less rewards, just great!

So to shorten it somehow, because I could already be the next level;), I'm looking forward to trying PVP and going to see the "pvp projection", when we build a house and start crafting.

I wish everyone a great time in the game and also in the other;)

Ewiik, Paladin of the Holy Empire

Last edited by Wap on 20 Feb 2021, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for the review, Premium has been added.