It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:00

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: 24 Oct 2020, 07:34 
Новичок

ПОКА ВСЕ ХОРОШО

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2021, 12:30 
Новичок

Hello. My ingame nick is Konykaa. I am 32 years old and I am from Czech republic. Ive been playing UO since 2001. I really do like pvp and also pvm. So there is all from both worlds. I hope I found my favorite server here.

I am so glad that Ive found your server. Me and my friend was trying find a good server for a while. And now we finally found you. We are especially pleased because of ingame system mechanics. Like leveling and pvp system. We do hate precasting so other servers with precasting are hardly unplayble for us. I wanna ask you for 14days premium account especially that I am mage and I wanna try all those summons and polymorfs. And the insurence of mount? Its great idea! I love it. The impression of server is really good. We dont not speak russian, but still we can comunicate here with other ppl. It seems to me, that community is not toxic here and its important for us too.

The sphere porting is also really great, but in the first time I was pretty missleaded with new names of the cities.. You know I am use to read .. Britain, etc. Also I do like the thing with faction.

I was observing few events and it was really nicely done. Especially what was shocking for me, that In one events was atleast 10 players playing activelly. Its huge participation. Atleast for me.
I also really do like the market. We was sitting there for a while with my friends and trying to found what those items are used for. It was fun. And we can get a nice display your server.

The only thing what I miss there are spells casted from scrolls . ( faster casting time ).

If I can say 3 thinks what I like the most, so it will be characters, pvp system and mini treasures in dungeons. And btw the newbie dungeon is so great. One of my friend is new guy in Uo and even him was pleased of nb dungeon.
The housing system is really great too. We are planning to get our first house!

Thank you for reading this and If you can allow us the 14days premium it will be great.

Lastly I wanna say that we are new players and it is hard for us to write something here, because are just fresh guys withou much experience. So hope it will be readable text for you.

My friend Ewiik is writing this in this topic right know. But we have a little problem with our last friend. nick: Rajcak . He is really bad in english and he dont speak russian
at all. Is there a chance that you get him premium for 14days too?

Btw.: We have a problem to fetch our acc to e-mail. It is not working for us.

https://uorpg.net/en/regmail call:
"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Thank you very much.

Konykaa

Last edited by Wap on 20 Feb 2021, 22:37, edited 3 times in total.
Thank you for the review, Premium has been added.

PostPosted: 18 Feb 2021, 13:06 
Новичок

Hello Everyone, let me introduce my self, my name is Ewiik and i have been looking for long time for server where i can play this amazing game. I used the uogateway.com site, and I was looking for a server where a lot of people play, but not where hundreds of players play. I was also looking for a server where I could start my character and I could start playing right away, after a long search and thinking I tried UORPG. It was a Bullseye, as they say!

I am universal player, wich means i enjoy PVE,PVP and also Crafting. Yesterday i start playing with my new character "Ewiik" and i choose Paladin. Whole day i was running in newbie dungeon with my friends, who also starts playing. We did some quests and kill some bosses there and it was FUN!. We loot some treasure kyes for chests there, and loot some gold and our first enchanting scrolls. It was worth it, we also managed to drop a few artifacts, but they were for a higher level, so we were looking forward to being of a sufficient level to be able to put them on. Now we are at lvl 8, and we hunting monster to complete quests.

Here are some observations that I really liked!
- Questing system is very smooth and enjoyable, and very user friendly.
- I never liked leveling system, but here i love it, almost every level i can wear new armors and weapons so at any time i get new level i am excited!
- Poiton system with intoxication is very original and very good idea, never seen than in others shards.
- Treasure chest in dungeons is awesome, I look forward to killing another monster and searching its corpse for the key to the treasure.
- I also really like the weapons and armor system, enchantment in the lineage style or MUonline is good. I'm really looking forward to trying to make some cool sword for my Paladin
- Two projections of the world are also great, just when I don't want pvp I play in a safe world but at the cost of less rewards, just great!

So to shorten it somehow, because I could already be the next level;), I'm looking forward to trying PVP and going to see the "pvp projection", when we build a house and start crafting.

I wish everyone a great time in the game and also in the other;)

Ewiik, Paladin of the Holy Empire

Last edited by Wap on 20 Feb 2021, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for the review, Premium has been added.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2024, 18:37 
Новичок

Hello friends!
Im Ocelote , a young UORPG player but experienced in UO. I have played many uo shards , Sphere and RunUO and i have to say that UORPG is the best UO shard i have ever played for some reasons.
- Pr0s :
1. Full Custom Map , very nice and detailed, making walking around the map pleasant to the eye ( Dungeons , Custom instances , new map zones ) There is great work behind it and you can feel it.
2. Player races/classes are very balanced and exclusive. Knights, Vampires, Mages, Necromancers.... The skills and stats are very well distributed by classes (magery , holy magery , necromancy , etc)
3. Starting as new player is very easy , you will find a newbie dungeon with some newbie quests that will help you level up and take a first contact with the play-style
4. There are many events of all kinds (PvP 1x1 , Teams ,Capture the flag , Guardposts etc.) very funny and full of players !
5. The Crafter Class is fun to play. If you like collecting resources and crafting items, this class has a very satisfactory advancement and collection system.
6. The system of having two separate worlds, one of peace and one of war, is totally correct. Every type of player has their space on this server (Peace and War projection worlds )

And there are a lot of more beautiful things i can say about the server im sure im missing at this moment.

We will move on to the next point, the "bad things" (in my opinion)
- "Bad-Things"

1. The quest system becomes heavy and boring after completing some of them.
2. Market prices are very inflated, the server has been open for many years and veteran players with hundreds of millions make a mediocre item cost many millions (even so, money is easy to get).
3. The drop rate is ridiculously low, you can spend a whole day killing npcs and not get the item you wanted
4. Also the drop item template is very random, an NPC can drop from a piece of a platemail set that can also drop a magic book, I don't like that. The type of drop should be classified by type of npc
5. The dungeon chest system is great but I feel that the loot it contains is not enough, key drop is kinda low and when you open some chests on many occasions they only contain gold, not even a measly piece of a basic tier of armor, this makes it difficult. gather equipment to travel to the war projection often without fear of losing the little equipment that is obtained (They should add more pieces, for example in Destard, from the basic fire set for magician, so every time chests are opened you can get basic equipment to travel to war projection without fear)
6. Fighting bosses is not at all satisfying. They all do Vas An Ort and clean your summoned pets, they all teleport to your position instantly, they all cast long-range spells that always impact you... the same pattern is repeated a lot in the different bosses, they should not be so gods and add minibosses and more content of that style for single player farming.

Generally the server is great, it is the best I have played lately but it also has its things that I don't agree with (everyone has different tastes).

- Donations :
The Donations theme is great, it helps a lot to advance quickly in your adventure and obtain objects, mounts, resources and other types of things and also the price of the God Stones is great.
The bad part about this is that, after a whole day killing monsters in dungeons, with luck you will have gotten a couple of pieces of a set, but for a few God Stones you can buy entire armors, items, resources to craft top weapons , etc. Which makes farming lose a bit of meaning... Why complete dungeons if for a few euros I can buy good quality sets?
I am a donor and have Premium+ and I am always happy to collaborate with good work, but with the current droprate and the purchase system that exists, if you jump into pvp often the game can become a slot machine and that is a bit scary hahahhaa

After all, it is a great server, far above the others currently online, so I encourage you to start your adventure and judge for yourself.
Have a nice day people, if u need anything find me in-game or Discord.
Ocelote.

Last edited by Wap on 07 Apr 2024, 19:24, edited 2 times in total.
Hello! Thank you for the review, Premium has been added.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2024, 07:16 
Новичок

I cant seems to get Orion up and running even following the instructions, any help would be appreciated. UO Player for over 20 years, and I love this shard. Thank you to all whom have made the efforts. In game name is lazarus

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2024, 07:22 
Новичок

HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO INSTALL ORION SUCCESSFULLY, AND AM HOPING FOR SOME DIRECTION AS I HAVE FAILED ALL ATEMPTS TO INSTALL AND RUN ORION SUCCESSFULLY. THANK YOU TO ALL WHOM PUT EFFORT IN. REGARDS USN VETRAN